In Techno Vinyls Records ’ series of interviews, we talk to producers who have releases on our label.
Interview with Ninna V
What does producing mean to you? When did you start your music career and what motivated you?
- Well, producing means expressing myself through music, letting out all of my heart and soul into sound ! I started about 10 years ago and what motivated me was
How have your releases inspired you throughout your career?
- Well what inspired me has been the support i’ve had around the world, Top artists giving awesome feedbacks and playing my tracks around the world and at their podcasts, i couldn’t have done it without that support !
Do you like to collaborate with other artists? What do you think about remixing? Do you like to remix or do you like to have your music remixed?
- I’ve only made an EP in collaboration with another producer which support was amazing, tracks and remixes were played around the world by Top artists like Carl Cox, Ben Sims, Rebekah etc and remix by Rotize Lee was also played by some of the most recognised artists in the world ! I’ve done a whole lot of remixes and been remixed by some of my idols like Steve Stoll and Ritzi Lee, it’s always great to be interpreted and interpret originals in our own way….
How do you choose a title for your tracks? Do you think a well-chosen track and EP title matters?
-Deepends, sometimes i already have a title in mind other tyimes i get inspired by the track to name it, but to name a track sometimes is harder than making the track itself, so yes to name a track is equaly important to me as the quality of the tracks i make !
Is a well-designed cover important to you?
- Yes it is very important to me !
How do you choose record labels (what is a good label for you and what are your expectations)?
- Well record labels aren’t that important to me anymore after over 10 years releasing music on labels, except if they release on vinyl such as yourself, or is a Top label, than i may rethink it…i’ve released mostly on my Bandcamp for the last 3 years….
How do you see track sales in the digital millennium data flood (for example: how do you see the digital sales, promotion tracks, illegal downloads etc.) ?
- I see it as a joke, a clownery and a total disrespect for the artist who created the music people claim to love but donwnload it ilegally !
Thank you for accepting our interview request, we wish you much more success in your producer work!
- Thank you very much for the trust in my work, enough to release it on vinyl, which is not easy in current times ! Till next time !