Loops Kft. has developed www.technovinylsrecords.com website (hereafter “website”)
Loops Kft. is aware of the importance and protection of personal data, and promises to respect your data and processes it in a confidential and prudent way.The data is only used for the purposes specified in this statement. All data processing operations are performed in accordance with the privacy statement and implemented in accordance with applicable laws.
What is this policy?
Who are we?
We are Loops Kft. Contact and information about us at the end of this policy. We are the data controller for personal data processed in accordance with these Terms (except in cases where this Policy provides otherwise).
Whose personal data are we handled?
If applicable, we will treat your personal information if
– When you visit the website.
– If you use an internet store maintained on the website to place orders for products in your store.
What personal information do we handle?
If applicable, we will handle personal information about you that we have received from you. Personal information about you that we manage can include the following.
Your personal information
If applicable, we will handle the following personal information:
– your name and / or company name,
– your mailing and billing address, phone number, and e-mail address.
Any information we have gained from communicating with us
Optionally, we handle information that we have gained from communicating with you, for example
– information about you , that you are giving us by phone, e-mail, through our website, through social media, or otherwise communicating with us;
– information you provide us or what we acquire when you use our website, you are getting our products, you are interested in a product, you are ordering, participating in a tournament, a promotion or a survey, you are having a problem with us.
If applicable, we handle information about transactions with you, such as:
– information relating to transactions with us that is related to you (eg details of what we have provided or provided to you);
– information what you give us.
What personal information do we process when visiting our site?
The information we receive when you visit our site includes, for example:
– technical information, including IP (Internet Protocol) address to which your computer is connected to the Internet, login information, browser type and version, time zone configuration, browser plug-in type and version, operating system and platform;
– information on your visit, including Unified Resource Locations (URLs), the click of the website that leads to our site, the click on our site, the products you view or search, the page load time, download errors, (such as scrolling, clicking and mousepadging), ways to leave the page.
What do we do with your personal information?
If applicable, we will treat your personal information with the following goals:
– to provide products to customers;
– to handle and manage our relationships with customers;
– when you may be the customer,
– to promote and sell our products and services and provide information about them; this can be done by direct marketing communication (eg by email) or by phone calls; this may include suggestions for products or services that you are interested in, which will be made according to your preferences, if relevant;
– we handle our site with our terms and conditions for our internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and statistical and survey purposes;
– to develop our website in order to display the content optimally for you and your computer;
– to ensure the security and safety of our website and other systems;
– Measure or see the effectiveness of ads that you and others are targeting for and use targeted ads.
Who will we disclose your personal information?
If applicable, we will disclose your personal information below:
– appropriate third parties, including our auditors, legal advisors and other professional advisors or specialized service providers;
– analytical and search engine providers for information obtained through our website to help us improve and optimize our website.
Any other communications we make
Optionally, we disclose personal information to third parties,
– if our business or essentially all our assets are purchased by a third party, in which case the personal data contained therein will belong to the transferred assets;
– if we are required to disclose or share your personal information to comply with a legal obligation or to enforce or apply our terms of delivery or any other agreements with you.
What is the legal basis for handling your personal information?
The legal basis for handling your personal information is as follows:
– When we need to get your prior consent to handling that we can do it, we will get your consent and we trust that it will give us the data management (see How to Reset Data Management Contribution?).
– Otherwise, we will treat your personal information when it is needed
– to comply with our legal obligation;
– in order to enforce the legitimate interests of one’s own or others, provided that it only takes place under circumstances in which such legitimate interests do not prevail over your legitimate interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require the protection of your personal data.
Where do we handle personal information?
– If personal data are transmitted in connection with the provision of our service, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the data is handled in the context of appropriate security measures.
– All personal data we manage is stored securely. If we have provided you a password (or your password), which gives you access to certain parts of our website or systems, you are responsible for handling it in confidence. Please do not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transfer of information on the Internet is not completely safe. While we will do our best to protect your privacy, we can not guarantee the security of your data that is transmitted to our website and any kind of transmission is at your own risk. When we receive your information, we will use security measures to prevent unauthorized access.
How long do we handle personal information?
We only handle personal data until it is necessary for the purpose (s) for which they were originally collected. After that, the data will be deleted or archived unless it is necessary to continue to handle them in order to comply with our legal obligations or other legitimate and legitimate purposes.
What are your rights?
You have the following rights to our personal information that we are managing:
– You may request access to the personal data concerned (see section on access to your personal information below.
– You may request the correction of incorrect personal data we handle.
– Under certain circumstances (usually when you have provided personal information, but you no longer need to continue to handle them) you may be required to delete relevant personal information.
– If we treat your personal information before you have consented to the processing of your data, you may withdraw your consent at any time, and then discard your data.
– If you have a complaint regarding the handling of your personal information, you can contact us or submit a formal complaint to the National Data Protection and Information Authority (1125 Budapest, Erzsébet Szilágyi fasor 22 / C, tel: + 36-1-391 1400, E- mail: email@example.com; homepage: http://naih.hu).
How can you withdraw your consent for data management?
You may waive your consent for each and every one of your personal information so that you
– E-mail us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]
– mail us to the address below.
How can you exercise the right to access your personal information?
You can exercise your right of access to your personal data
– Write us an email to [email@example.com];
– mail us to the address below.
Please note that it may be necessary to request further information from you in order to identify you before providing the requested information.
Our contact information is as follows:
Industrial Business Solutions Inc.
Fót, 2151 Fót, Erdőkalja street 10.
Contact: Krisztian Major
In Hungary, the National Privacy and Data Protection Authority is a supervisory body that can provide more information about your rights and our obligations regarding your personal information and will handle any complaints about how we handle your personal information.
Change this policy
Date of this Policy
Last Update of this Policy: September 24, 2018